Alumnae Visiting Weekends - 2019
Visitation Guidelines - Please read carefully
Each summer we look forward to seeing our alumnae return back to camp. We enjoy catching up with everyone, and in addition, we know our campers enjoy meeting and connecting with alums during their visit. In recent years the number of alumnae visiting has become pleasantly overwhelming. Therefore, in an effort to continue these visits, while maintaining the flow of the program for the campers, we have chosen to offer the following distinct opportunities to visit Romaca this summer:
- Saturday, July 20th*
- Saturday, July 20th* and Sunday July 21st
- Sunday, July 21st
- Saturday, July 27th
*Please Note: July 20th is our second Rookie Day
- We ask that alumnae only visit once during the summer.
- There will be an alumnae campfire at Rest Period on each Saturday (time TBA).
- Alumnae only (we are unable to accommodate extended family and friends). Your children are permitted, provided they are supervised at all times.
- We are unable to accommodate alumnae visiting days at any other time during the summer.
- All visits must be scheduled prior to arrival using the official signup form available below.
- Please park in our main parking lot - staff members will be available to assist.
- Please sign in with the staff member on duty in our Welcome Center.
During your visit
- You are welcome to walk through and enjoy all areas of camp, but please respect the privacy of our campers and staff — especially in bunk areas.
- Please do not use any activity areas unless permission has been given by the Department Head or Group Head of that area/division.
- In accordance with our policy, cellular phones/watches are not allowed to be used on the camp property - and campers should never have access to these devices. Please respect our tech-free environment.
- You are more than welcome to come and enjoy the dining hall during meal times. However, please keep in mind that our current campers and staff take priority in terms of both space and food during all meals. Advisory Staff will inform you when you are able to enter the Dining Hall. Weather permitting, we will endeavor to provide extra picnic bench seating outside the Dining Hall.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes, alcohol or illicit drug use (including medical marijuana), is never permitted on the campus.
- Romaca promotes a nut-free environment. Please do not bring or send any items that contain nuts and/or peanuts into our campus; this includes possible trace amounts from manufacture or handling. If you are unsure, please err on the side of caution and refrain from bringing questionable items.
Other Important Information
- Visits to camp are strictly limited to daytime hours.
- We are unable to provide any overnight accommodations.
- We are unable to provide any transportation for alums.